AJ is 10 months old!! I just blinked... and here we are. I love my son more every day, which is impressive considering I didn't think loving him more was possible. I do believe he is the funniest person I know. We laugh every day.
Here are a few of the milestones we reached this past month:
* Four new teeth on the top! All at once... whew.
* He can wave bye-bye, but it looks more like sign language for milk...
* He has the "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba" and "da-da-da-da-da" sounds down pat.
* Speaking of pat... he loves to "pat" anything and everything he can get his hands on. I think he may be a drummer... (Granddaddy... please do not send a drum set... actually that goes for everyone...)
* He can crawl faster than I can move. It keeps things interesting around here.
* He has decided that he doesn't have time to have his diaper changed. Sometimes it takes both of us to change one diaper.
* He's started to eat "big people" food. He likes waffles but not pancakes. He likes sweet potato puffs but not banana puffs. Mashed potatoes are his favorite.
* We have learned to scream... at the top of our lungs... for long periods of time.
It's been a wonderful month. I look forward to what this month holds in store!





3 comments:
Oh my gosh.....that is too cute. Mick...love the singing!!!!
He is so cute!!! Ijust want to kiss those cheeks!
Feed him more big people food and maybe he will stop having to eat his toes!
Can't wait to get my hands on him again soon.
Post a Comment