McClellan's Critters, a small zoo just outside Troy, brought Boo Boo to meet the Troy Softball team today. I got a call from Mick saying that Coach Davis said I needed to bring AJ down to meet the six week old cub. So, I go flying around the house to get AJ and myself ready, and we hurry off to the field. It wasn't until we were in the car on our way that it occurred to me that I was taking my one and a half year old son to meet a BLACK BEAR. Eh... I'll wing it.
So we get there, and Boo Boo is the size of a shih tzu. He is the cutest little fur ball. The girls were passing him around like he was a teddy bear. AJ walked right up to him, waved, then picked up the softball on the ground and headed to the batting cages. What can I say. He is his father's son.
I think I got two pictures of AJ with Boo Boo. I got many more pics of the rest of my family loving on the bear.








No comments:
Post a Comment