Thursday, January 13, 2011

That Was Then, This is Now

There are very few people I still keep in contact with (outside of the Facebook realm) that I went to elementary school with... scratch that... I think there's only one.  I have been blessed to have Jennifer in my life since the sixth grade.  We've survived middle school dramas, high school... dramas, and college experiences... okay, dramas. We've had a lot of great times and made so many memories.  We lived with each other in college, were in each others weddings, and have been blessed with beautiful kids.  Honestly, it still doesn't feel like we're old enough to be married with kids, but I digress.

Over Thanksgiving, we were able to get our boys together for only the second time in their lives.  (Once a year is not enough.)  Anthony is only a couple of weeks older than AJ.  They met for the first time when they were seven months old.



They don't look to sure of each other, do they?

This time was not much different.  I think Anthony was just a little out of his element having just woken up from a nap, so it took him a little while to warm up to AJ.  (Also it didn't help that AJ kept stealing his train.)



A few more get togethers (a little more often than once a year) and they'll be best buds just like their mamas!

(No wisecracks about the sleeves please.)


No comments: