Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just a Moment...

I love cameras.  I love going through pictures and reliving moments... and catching a few moments that I missed the first time. 

Granma and Granpa DeJong came to stay with us Christmas Eve through the first week of January.  I promise I will get a few blog posts of our adventures up soon. 

But first... a moment I missed at the time, but discovered today.  Granma... I love you.


I love this picture for many reasons.  The main reason is I know this face.  I make this face every day.  I also know what caused this face.  It was this:





Fortunately, we have many more moments like this:



Than we do this:


Right Granma? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't get those moments as much as you honey, but before I scrolled down to see your point, that's what I was thinking! I do see that face you make with him, normally after I've been gone extra long days at work! Love you guys!
Mick