Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shower Thanks - Better Late Than Never

Mick and I are so blessed. Not only were we able to go to Alabama for a shower with my family & our friends there, but we've also been thrown baby showers by Grandma Carolyn's friends in Portland and my wonderful friends Sara and Kimberly at work. A.J. is such a lucky boy. Thanks to everyone who loves us, he will be well dressed until he's almost two, will have a ton of toys to play with, and has beautiful decorations for his room. I think we've gotten everything that we need! I can't imagine a thing that we're missing. I've attached some pictures of the great times that we had! (Somehow, I managed to miss a photo op with Sara & Kimberly, but I am truly appreciative of everything they did!)

Now if I could just catch up on thank you notes...



Shower in Portland


Grandma Carolyn, Mama & AJ, Cousin Soroya, Aunt Johanna


Shower games: I won! (of course it helped that my bottle had a big chunk cut off the nipple!)


One of the sweet outfits we got! Can't wait to give lots of hugs!


The delicious cake made by Colleen!


Mick's Aunt Mari and Mama & A.J.


The Hostesses: Colleen and Cindy (and Mama & A.J.)



Levi Strauss Shower

Lots of great gifts from lots of wonderful friends!


This is Brannon the Bear. He came with a certificate promising to be A.J.'s best friend!


I'm laughing because the three puppies on this outfit all have names: Mike, Fred, and Joe.


It's hard to see in the picture, but the frame has a hand-painted "Aiden James" in it.


This may be Mick's favorite gift yet... Oregon rainboots!

No comments: