Monday, October 27, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Here...

Wow... so we went to the doctor today since it's A.J.'s due date, and he's still not here. I was prepared to talk to Dr. Reilly about inducing because my mom and dad are here from Alabama, and I didn't want to wait too long because obviously I want them to be able to spend as much time with A.J. as they can. So, when she walked in the room and said, "I think you're ready." It pretty much knocked me off the chair.

Wednesday it is. We'll check in the hospital tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. to start the induction process. By October 29th, we should officially be parents. When we first found out, Mick and I were giddy. We couldn't believe it, and couldn't hide our excitement. Now, a few hours later, it's sinking in... in a few days, the hospital is going to send us home with a baby... a real live baby... to care for by ourselves. MOMMY!!!!!

Thank goodness we've got lots of family that will be here to help. The good news is that we've got the nursery all ready. Below are some pictures of what it looks like before Mr. Aiden James is here.

Can't wait to post pictures of our little one in a few days!!







3 comments:

Sally Miller said...

I'm so excited! His room looks so great and I know he's going to love it! Can't wait to see you all! I will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow.
Love....Aunt Sally

Scott & Tami said...

Holy cow, I'm so excited for you guys....tomorrow, tomorrow I love you tomorrow, you're only a day a way!!! Happy early Birthday AJ...I love you already!!! Congrats guys, I can't wait to see photos!!! Way to go Mick!!! Way to go Emily!!!!

Scott & Tami said...

Okay I'm totally waiting patiently for the update and photos of little AJ!!!!!!!