A.J. thinks Wrigley is the funniest thing ever. I don't think I've heard him laugh harder than when he catches the dog and gets a big ol' kiss across the face. Not even when Mick is tickling and wrestling with him on the floor.
Wrigley is such a good friend too. When A.J. starts a chase, he runs a few feet and then turns around for a counter attack... I mean lick! When A.J. "accidentally" steps on him, he just jumps up and out of the way. When A.J. "pets" him, he just stands there and takes it (even though A.J.'s "pets" are sometimes more like "smacks".) I've always known that Wrigley is a great dog, but lately he's gone above and beyond the loyalty that we deserve.
I will admit that it makes me nervous watching them sometimes. I'm not worried that Wrigley will bite A.J. He definitely knows better than that. No, no. I'm worried that in their playing, A.J.'s going to take a hit. And I mean like the kind of hit that Mike Tyson delivers. Wrigs still acts like a puppy, but he's 60 lbs. of dog. A definite KO.
When they start playing, it's pretty hard to separate them. And, when they're done, A.J. usually needs a good rub down with a towel, but I guess as long as he's still laughing and Wrigs is still giving "kisses", we'll keep the friends together.




1 comment:
Those are the sweetest pictures!
Post a Comment