He's finally here!! It still doesn't seem real. Every time I look at him, I just can't believe he's mine. But more on that later. I just wanted to post some pictures. Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support!
Aiden James Hokanson October 30, 2008 9 lbs. 1 oz. 22 inches long
Adorable Little AJ is finally here... I was so happy to meet him and be up to snuggle. Can't wait to see him again real soon. Love to all 3 of you and Wrigs tooooooooo! Love Auntie Sara, Russell, Hunter and Bailey :)
4 comments:
Adorable Little AJ is finally here... I was so happy to meet him and be up to snuggle. Can't wait to see him again real soon. Love to all 3 of you and Wrigs tooooooooo! Love Auntie Sara, Russell, Hunter and Bailey :)
I can't wait to pinch those little cheeks!!!! He's precious. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from "Aunt Jennifer" and "Uncle Sean" Love you guys!
Love the blog!!!! He is seriously the cutest little boy!!!! Sweet and precious!
What a beautiful little boy. You must be in heaven. Can't wait to see little AJ, and you too!
Post a Comment